Long-term strategy Leading TV Metadata provider in Europe, Media Press Group, today welcomes Achim Kirchmann as its new Director of Sales. With a focus on the all-important digital product range, Achi...
Dear Sir or Madam,
The increasing spread of the Coronavirus poses new challenges for all companies.
The Media Press Group is optimally prepared for possible quarantine measures due to its system architecture and decentralized geographical structure. Here are some facts that help the Media Press Group to maintain its services without restrictions, even in the most difficult of circumstances.
- The Media Press Group operates in 17 different locations in Europe and the U.S.A. and has years of experience and tools to communicate virtually (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Mantis, etc.);
- All communication systems are in the cloud;
- All operational systems for editing and production of print and digital products are available in the cloud;
All employees in the operational area have laptops and are used to working from home and the Media Press Group is prepared to handle the production 100% decentralized at any time;
- The client-server structure of our cloud systems allows unlimited access to all systems;
The Media Press Group guarantees an undisturbed and continuous delivery of its services. Every day we are obligated to ensure a very high availability of our services and therefore we are also prepared for the current situation;
- All clients working in Hubert have transferred to remote working without any issues.
The following measures have already been implemented to minimize the risk of contagion at the Media Press Group
- Employees were informed to follow strict sanitary rules and disinfectants were provided
- All employees apart from curtail administrative employees, who come in temporarily, now work exclusively from home
- The Media Press Group will adjust the number of home-office workers depending on the state of future developments
We are aware of how important up-to-date TV data has become; especially today. The Media Press Group has proven time and time again that it is very well prepared to master unfamiliar situations even outside of normal business hours to ensure timeliness and accuracy of data. We sincerely hope that this will not be necessary, but we are very well prepared for it.
The Media Press Group is prepared for the current exceptional situation. If you have any further questions, please contact your local Media Press Group representative or write to email@example.com
Above all, we wish you, your families and loved ones a lot of health! We sincerely hope that the current situation will be a thing of the past as soon as possible.